Terms and Conditions
All the Products
sold by go2study through this site are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By
submitting your order for processing in the go2study on line shopping service you confirm
and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the
form in which they appear at the time your order is submitted for processing.
These terms and conditions shall be read in
conjunction with the Legal Notice and Disclaimer and the Personal Data & Privacy Statement and shall prevail over any
other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any go2study
The Customer shall agree to complete the
registration process according to go2study's requirements as stated on this site. The
Customer shall provide go2study with complete and updated information which shall include
(but shall not be limited to) the Customer's legal name, billing address, telephone and
fax numbers and e-mail address.
If the Customer shall elect to pay by credit
card, the Customer shall provide go2study with an accurate and complete credit card number
and its expiration date and shall represent and warrant to go2study that his use of the
credit card whose details have been supplied, is authorized and legal. go2study
absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason
whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason
The Customer will be liable for every order made
under his Login and agrees to indemnify go2study for all claims, damages whatsoever made
by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders for the Products
using the Customer's Login. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his
registration information including his credit card information. The Customer shall be
responsible for notifying his bank of any changes to his billing address or other
information or loss, theft or unauthorized use of his credit card.
Only orders of a
minimum value of HK$150 shall be fulfilled by go2study. go2study shall make every effort
to fulfill orders placed.
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 1.7, go2study reserves the right to
decline any order it may, in its opinion, consider unreliable upon having checked the
payment details submitted for that particular order.
Access to go2study on line shopping service site is gained through
use of a personal password. go2study shall not be responsible
for any offline password management and the Customer shall ensure that his password is
kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. go2study shall use its best
endeavors to prevent any unauthorized entry to the
go2study on line shopping service site. However, go2study shall not be liable for any damages or losses
whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to the go2study on line shopping service site.
shall mean a Customer's personal password and access to go2study on line shopping service
under that Customer's registration.
- In these Terms and Conditions the following
expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "Customer" shall mean you and all other
persons who purchase the products under your Login.
- "Intellectual Property" shall mean all
intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents,
designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or
registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
- "Legal Notice and
Disclaimer" shall mean the legal notice and disclaimer applicable to the
go2study Delivers service.
- "Personal Data &
Privacy Statement" shall mean go2study's policy regarding personal data collected
in connection with this site and go2study's policy regarding the privacy of Customers and
visitors to the site.
shall mean any and all the products for sale on go2study on line shopping service website.
shall mean go2study Technologies Limited who is the seller of the products on the
go2study on line shopping service.
- "go2study on
line shopping service " shall mean this Internet site owned by go2study
medium by which Products are offered for sale by go2study to the Customer.
- go2study shall make every effort to ensure that the
prices, details and sizes of Products detailed on the go2study on line shopping service site are correct but
go2study reserves the right to
vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
- The prices advertised on the go2study on line shopping service
site are for on line shopping service shopping only. Prices for some Products may differ
from those charged at go2study shops. The price of certain Products, in
particular fresh produce, is subject to daily fluctuation and is offered for guidance
- Not all Products sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered on line
shopping service. go2study reserves the right to provide the
nearest size of Product at the nearest price.
- Discrepancies between the on line shopping service bill and the final bill may be due to
out-of-stock products, substitutions, special offers, daily price changes and weighed
items. go2study reserves the right to adjust the final bill after
the on line shopping service bill is presented to the Customer and such adjustments shall
be marked on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
- If the Customer requests a variation to the order which go2study accepts then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the
variation and shall be recorded on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of
- A delivery fee of HK$20 per floor shall be charged for deliveries to 3rd floor and above
in buildings with no lift service. The delivery fee shall be waived for orders of HK$150
- go2study may from time to time set credit limits for
individual Customers and go2study reserves the right to
limit sales including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
- Payment for Products ordered through the go2study on line shopping service
site can be made by credit card ( namely, AmEx, Visa, Master Card, Options Cards,
go2study Card) and cash or cheque on delivery.
- go2study may change at any time the method by which
payments for go2study on line shopping service orders may be effected
and such changes may be notified to the Customer by e-mail, mailshots or by placing a
notice to this effect on the go2study on line shopping service
VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- go2study shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver
Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address (specified by the Customer on the
registration form) within the time windows selected by the Customer but go2study
shall not be liable for any delays in its
delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of
- go2study will only effect delivery to Hong Kong Island,
Kowloon and the New Territories of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong and some
designated areas of the outlying islands. The delivery hours shall be between the hours of
9:00am to 10:00pm Monday to Sunday, except for some rural areas.
- No delivery services shall be available on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd day of Chinese New Year,
or Christmas Day and Easter Monday and when typhoon signal No 8 or the black rainstorm
signal is hoisted.
- No delivery shall be available to premises situated in buildings which have no legal
unloading areas within 50 meters of the building.
- The Customer is to notify go2study immediately of a change
to its delivery address.
- Save where the Customer has specifically instructed go2study to leave his delivery outside the door, all deliveries shall be signed off by the Customer
and the driver of the go2study delivery van by entering their names and
the time of delivery on the delivery form.
- If the delivery includes alcoholic drinks, tobacco products or any other items which may
not be delivered to a minor, a person of 18 years of age or older with appropriate
identification must be present to take delivery of the alcoholic drinks, tobacco products
or other items. If in the case of such a delivery, no person of 18 years of age or older
is present, delivery shall be attempted at another time and go2study reserves the right to charge the Customer an additional delivery fee.
- If payment for the order is to be made by cash or cheque on delivery, the Customer shall
ensure that a person of a reasonable age who is authorized to receive and pay for the
order is present at the specified time of delivery at the Customer's address to receive
and pay for the order. If no such person is present, go2study shall attempt to make
the delivery at another time but reserves the right to charge the Customer an extra
- go2study reserves the right to withhold delivery of the
Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit
- The Customer may vary or cancel the order up to the point in time that
go2study has commenced processing the order and the
Customer will not incur any cost in doing so.
- Subject to the Customer's consent, go2study may substitute a Product
for another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable.
- If there is no prior consent from the customer for a substitution, no substitution shall
RETURNS OF PRODUCTS / REFUNDS
- All risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's
delivery address but go2study shall retain title in the Products until
such time as payment for the Products has been effected.
- Not all pictures of Products on this site will correspond exactly to Product
description. In such cases the written description of the Product is the more accurate.
The Customer shall not be entitled to return a Product simply because it does not
correspond exactly to its on line shopping service picture.
- go2study shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders
are correctly fulfilled and shall deal with any discrepancies in the following manner,
provided they are reported either by e-mail at email@example.com
within 7 days of delivery of the Products:
- if any Product proves to have been delivered in a damaged condition, or if the Product
proves to be out of date, or if a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included
in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, go2study shall either refund to the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
- if any Product which was not included in the Customer's order is delivered to the
Customer by mistake, go2study Delivers reserves the right to collect
the wrong Product.
- if the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered,
go2study shall refund to the Customer the value of that
Product as originally charged to the Customer.
- If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, go2study
shall refund to the Customer the difference.
- Refunds shall be credited, at the Customer's option, to the Customer's credit card
account as supplied in the registration form or in the form of cash.
- All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible of the
Customer requesting the replacement in accordance with Clause 7.2.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice
given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions,
similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly
- No agent or representative of go2study is authorized to make
any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and
go2study shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
- The liability of go2study whether in contract, tort or otherwise
for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or
non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of go2study's
obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of
- go2study shall not be liable for any consequential,
indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall go2study
be liable for any damage or loss caused by the
Customer's servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
- The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they
are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in
handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that
go2study assumes no obligation or liability for any advice
or information given with the Products and go2study shall not be responsible
for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted
by the Customer entirely at the Customer's risk.
- If the Customer's order includes any tobacco product then the Customer warrants that
he/she is 16 years of age or over and legally entitled to purchase any tobacco product.
- If the Customer's order includes any liquor product the Customer warrants that he/she is
not under the age of 18 years and is legally entitled to purchase any liquor product and
that he/she is not under the influence of alcohol at the time of placing the order.
- The Customer shall ensure that no person or persons shall use his/her Login to purchase
tobacco products or alcohol if that person or persons cannot satisfy Clauses 10.1 and
- All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems,
written, graphic and other material relating to go2study on line shopping service
site shall at all times remain the property of go2study.
- go2study and other parties own the trade marks, logos and
service marks displayed on this site and/or in connection with the Products and Customers
and on line shopping service visitors are prohibited from using the same without the
written permission of go2study or such other parties.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY ORDINANCE
- If the performance by go2study of its obligations under go2study on line shopping service site is prevented by
reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire,
casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation,
regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of the Hong Kong Special
Administrative Region or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes,
shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or
raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the
foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of go2study), go2study shall be excused from such performance to the
extent of such prevention.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Customer authorizes go2study to collect, retain and
use personal information about the Customer for the following purposes:
- assessing the Customer's credit-worthiness;
- undertaking any dealings or transactions with the Customer and providing continuous
services to the Customer;
- enforcing of any legal or other rights go2study may have against the
Customer in any manner that go2study sees fit;
- making such disclosures as may in go2study's opinion be required
for any of the above purposes;
- sending the Customer any advertising and/or promotional material;
- designing services for Customers;
- conducting research, such as research should determine which areas are not meeting
go2study's Customers' needs;
- customising pages for Customers and putting together Customer shopping lists;
- notifying Customers of special offers or new Products;
- notifying Customer of up-dates to this site;
- performing statistical and analysis of Customers' behavior and characteristics in order
to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site and providing this
information to advertisers together with information as to the number of users that have
been exposed to or clicked on their banners.
- The Customer further authorizes go2study to collect personal
information about the Customer from the Customer or any other source available to
go2study including but not limited to credit referral
agencies, the Customer's bank (present and past) any other suppliers or products and
services to the Customer and other persons or companies with whom the Customer will have
- The Customer is aware that in the event that sufficient personal information is not
supplied, or is not satisfactory to go2study then his/her application
for registration to go2study on line shopping service site may not be
- The Customer is aware that any personal information supplied by the Customer will be
retained by go2study and will be accessible to go2study's employees and other persons or bodies corporate
engaged by go2study for or in relation to any of the purposes listed
in clause 13.1 above, or to third parties as stated in the Personal
Data & Privacy Statement and the Customer authorizes go2study to disclose all or any part of any personal information provided by the Customer to such
- The Customer acknowledges that go2study shall retain all
personal information supplied by the Customer and may continue to contact the Customer
with marketing information even after the Customer's registration is cancelled.
- The Customer is aware of his rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance to have
access to personal information held by go2study and to request
correction of the information and to be informed of action taken in response to any such
request and/or request that there be attached to the information a statement which the
Customer can supply to go2study relating to the fact that the Customer
has requested a correction. The Customer agrees to pay to go2study the reasonable charges requested by
go2study in relation to the time
and attendances involved in complying with the Customer's request in this regard.
- Access or correction requests can be made by e-mailing the Personal Data Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending the request in
writing to the following address: L75 Peninsula Centre, 67 Mody Road,
TST East, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- go2study reserves the right to amend these Terms and
Conditions in its sole discretion. go2study may, but does not
undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer's responsibility to
review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and go2study
shall have no responsibility to notify the
Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of
such changes or otherwise.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special
Administrative Region and the Customer and go2study agree to submit to the
jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Monday to Friday, excluding Public & Company Holidays.